1) Description of professional and free web hosting
Online presence is must when establishing a business and for its growth. For creating website, web hosting is required. It is vital for their perfect growth. But one thing needs to be understand here is that web hosting is also of two types. One professional web hosting in which you paid to hosting provider for availing their web hosting services and second free web hosting, in which you avail or experience the hosting services at free of cost.
As there are so many Web hosting providers in online market and among them who offer their hosting services at free of cost to their clients are considered as free web hosting providers and who charges fees from their clients for offering their hosting services are considered as professional web hosting providers.
2) Type of clientele for these two hosting providers
As we have discussed here about two types of web hosting, so clients or customers who avail services of these hosting are also of two types;
As money matters a lot in business and everyone needs it at every stage to run the business smoothly. But everyone can not afford same, so some web hosting companies decided to offer their hosting services at free of cost. Clients who avail services of these companies are mostly beginners or start-ups who don’t have enough money in their hand in starting for investment, for them this is the good option. Same is with business owners who started their business on small scale and for budding entrepreneurs also it is an attractive option as cost associated with hosting is eliminated here.
On other hand, multinational companies and persons who are operating their business on large scale and individuals having sound financial position are mostly clients or customers of professional web hosting providers.
3) Points that differentiate two hosting providers
The major differences between professional web hosting providers and free web hosting providers are as follow:
- First major difference between two providers is domain address they offered to their clients. Free web hosting providers offer a domain address which include their company’s name in the URL and by this professional image of business or company also gets affected. And professional web hosting providers offer a personalised domain address which creates a different or unique identity for online businesses.
- Professional web hosting companies are more reliable than free web hosting companies. Former one offers great uptime (99.9 percent uptime) as compared to the latter one which offers more downtime which leads to loss of revenues, profit, clients and thus businesses.
- Unprofessional links and unnecessary ads display more on free web hosting platform which leads to frustration. This platform is mainly used by spammers so as to build dummy websites. On the contrary, professional web hosting platform do not display irrelevant ads and links and thus leads to higher ranking in search engine and better online accessibility.
- Bandwidth and disk space matters a lot while choosing any web hosting plan. Professional web hosting providers allow their clients to select their best web hosting package containing required amount of bandwidth and disk space among all available plans which allows them to upload images, graphics, text, maps and many more content on site and also transfer them easily. Whereas free web hosting providers offer bandwidth and disk space in a limited quantity. Which sometimes make businesses wait to modify content of their website for longer period. Such kind of issues is not experienced while using professional hosting services.
- Free web hosting platforms do not offer great level of customer service and technical support. Complicated websites which rely on Perl scripts, Myself Databases and PHP faces severe issues. On the contrary, paid web hosting companies offers 24 hrs customer service and excellent technical support via live chat, e-mail or phone. This leads to peace of mind at the difficult time also.
4) Name of web hosting companies providing these two services
Now if you wants to know the name of the companies which offer professional hosting services and which offer free hosting services, so here comes a list for you.