I am Newbie in web hosting field so which control panel will be easy to use and user friendly for me. cpwebhosting.net provide H-sphere control panel. is it good?
1. Centralized control
2. Intuitive plan wizards
3. Integrated support center
4. Multiple skins for users
5. Multiple accounts per one user
6. Ability to change account settings
7. User friendly invoice format
8. Complete set of web hosting tools
9. Integrated PHP/MySQL Applications
H-Sphere’s plan creation wizards will help you to create and edit hosting plans step by step. They make it easy to add or remove resources, set or edit prices, and configure other plan parameters.
From their control panels, users can change their plan (Reseller/admin can disable this functionality if they choose to), billing period, billing profile, disk quota and traffic.
1. SiteStudio website builder;
2. WebShell, a web-based file manager;
3. web statistics analyzers: Webalizer, Urchin, AWStats and ModLogan;
4. Kanoodle website promotion tool;
5. a password protection utility;
6. website registration with major search engines.
The readability of user invoices has been significantly improved. Invoices contain explanations to almost every item they are charged for. These explanations/descriptions can be set by the reseller/admin as they see fit.
H-Sphere provides a three-tier system of accounts. The first tier is the user, which corresponds to a Unix or Windows account. The second tier is the account proper; this is what counts when you pay for H-Sphere licenses. One user can have several accounts, which allows a user to subscribe both to a Windows plan and to a Unix plan. The third tier is the domain, which corresponds to one site. A user can host several sites within one account.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.