I am wanting to start my own hosting business via a Reseller account. Can someone give me some tips, and pointers?
To become a professional reseller isn’t hard.
1) You need to register a Domain
2) Get a reseller account.
3) Build your web hosting website.
Basic sections of a web hosting website:
– About (Breif description about your company. Found in 2003.. etc)
– Network (What Datacenter do you use? Location etc.)
– Hosting Plans (Full description of your plans, prices etc.)
– Support (Ticket System, Forum, Online Live Support, MSN, ICQ Phone etc.)
– Contact Information (Emails, Phone, Address, Online Email Form, etc.)
Money & Time.
You will have to eat/sleep the business 24/7 until you get enough money to hire people to help you.
Then you will need more Money & Time (assuming you have customers) and so it goes ……………..