i have a Reseller web hosting account from cpwebhosting.net with H-Sphere control panel . i want to create some plans, how can i do it.
In H-Sphere, plans are created with Plan Creation Wizards. To start a plan creation wizard:
- Select Plan Creation Wizards in the Info menu:
- On the page that appears, choose the type of the plan.
- Go through the wizard following the instructions below.
- Newly created plans are disabled by default. Toggling the ON/OFF button in the Signup column next to the hosting plan, you allow or prohibit signups under this plan.
can we edit the plans?
yes, with the use of Plan Edit Wizards u can edit the plan .
To start a plan edit wizard:
- Select Plans in the Info menu.
- In the list of plans that appears, click the name of the plan you would like to edit.
- Go through the wizard following the instructions
thanks getpfunky, can we create Admin Plans with the use of Plan Creation Wizards
yes, Plan Creation Wizards also used for Creating Admin Plans
To create an admin plan:
- Go to Plan Creation Wizards in the INFO menu.
- Select Administrator plan wizard. Allow admins to do the following:
Plan name: enter admin plan name.
Signup Admin: sign up new users.
Compatible Plan Groups: arrange compatible plans in groups.
Click Next to complete plan creation.
- Once the plan is created, turn this plan ON in the Signup Access section on the plans page in order to allow signups
Use this plan to create administrative plans for all purposes.
Admin Plans are edited with the use of Plan Edit Wizard
To edit admin plan:
- Go to the Plans page and select necessary plan.
- On the Plan Edit Wizard, make necessary changes by checking/uncheking resources.
- Click Next to confirm changes.