i have a e-commerce website, i want to send and receive payments online. how can i do this
Web Payment System provides Pament service which allows any individual or business with an email address to securely and quickly send and receive payments online. H-Sphere supports WorldPay, PayPal, 2CheckOut, GestPay, PaySystems, PayNova and Webmoney.
Payment Systems require that users make payments through their payment web page.
Once you have registered an account with such a gateway, you enter the account details in H-Sphere. When clients select a web payment system during signup, H-Sphere passes account ID, amount payable, and possibly other details to the gateway. The user is then taken to the gateway’s web control panel to enter the credit card number and complete the transaction. When H-Sphere receives a payment notification, it creates the account.
Since H-Sphere doesn’t store credit card numbers of customers using web payment systems, further payments are also made outside H-Sphere.
To configure a web payment system with H-Sphere:
1. Register an online account with this web payment system.
2. In H-Sphere admin control panel, select Merchant Gateways in the Settings menu
3. Select the payment system from the drop-down menu and click Edit
4. Enter your account settings (for instructions, follow links in the blue box on the right).
5. Once you enter correct settings, the web payment system will appear in the list as active