What is MIME Types and how can we use it?
MIME Types utililty allows you to define file formats that are not defined in web browsers. This enables the browser to display or output files that are not in HTML format, just like it displays simple text files, .gif graphics files and PostScript files.
To add a definition for your own file format, do the following:
1. Select Quick Access in the Account menu.
2. Click the Web Options icon on the page that shows.
3. Click the Edit icon next to the domain you need.
4. On the Web Service page, scroll down to find the MIME Type option and click the Add icon on its right.
5. Agree with the charges.
6. On the page that appears, enter the extension for this file type
Begin file extension with a dot. The MIME type must comply with MIME type specifications, e.g.: text/rtf or video/mpeg.