i have a Web hosting account with H-Sphere Control Panel, now i want to Migrating H-Sphere Control Panel to a different server. Plz. help
Migrating H-Sphere Control Panel :-
Prepare for migration
On the target server, install the latest stable version.
- On the source server, update to the latest stable version.
Make sure the source and target servers have the same versions of all software packages.
For example, make sure that the target server has the same version of PostgreSQL as the source server.
Move system data
Log into the target server as the cpanel user.
- Copy files and directories in the table below from the source server to the target server with the rsync utility:
- Stop H-Sphere CP on the target server.
- Stop H-Sphere CP on the source server.
Repeat the rsync command for each of the above directories to synchronize any changes made while you were copying the data.
Change IPs on the target server
Switch the IPs of the source and target servers. To do this, you’ll need to run the setup utility on each of the two servers.
- Reboot both source and target servers simultaneously to avoid having the same IP on both servers.
- Restart the router.
- Start H-Sphere CP on the target server.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.