i want to change default icons and control images of my web hosting account . plz. help
To change default icons and control images:
- Select Design Settings in the Look and Feel menu.
- Ask your parent host to send you the default control panel images. Create “IMAGES” directory and put the received images into it. Place the directory with the images to a custom location.
- Replace the images you want to change. New images must have the same sizes as the defaults.
- Go to Look and Feel -> Design Settings and click Change at the bottom of page.
- In the Base Image Directory field, enter the path to the IMAGES directory
If you made a mistake and your images do not show, just clear the Base Image Directory field, and click Submit. The original path will be restored.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.