As now, cpwebhosting.net is at hsphere 3.0, Resellers Once they get an additional C class network IPs range assigned to their
server, they need to create reverse DNS records (aka PTR records) for each IP from this range. This is necessary for IPs not
to be blocked by some e-mail internet servers which reject mail from IPs without such records.
To create revers DNS record for an IP, reseller have to:
- Go to the Dedicated Servers/Manage Servers menu
- Choose the server the IP belongs to
- Click Edit near the necessary IP range in the Extra IP addresses field
- Click the green arrow opposite to the IP.
- Type in domain name for this IP and click Submit.
- The newly added record will appear on the Edit IP range page.