How do we go about changing the password for the H-Sphere database?
To change the password for the H-Sphere database:-
1) Log in to the CP server as root.
2) Log in as postgres user:
su – postgres
3) Find file passwd. Typically, it is located in ~postgres/data/
4) Type pg_passwd passwd
5) Type wwwuser
6) Enter and confirm your new password.
7) Log in as root.
8) Open file ~cpanel/shiva/psoft_config/hsphere.properties and change password in the following line:
9) Go to the directory with SiteStudio config files:
10) In each .properties file, change value in the line:
11) Restart control panel.
Alternatively, you can do it with the following SQL query:
ALTER USER wwwuser WITH PASSWORD ‘new_password’;