which is the right webhosting company?
THE RIGHT WEBHOSTING COMPANY CPWEBHOSTING
Choosing the right web hosting or host company is the most important thing for the success of your website. Downtime leads to losing customers. Think about this for a second. Someone reads your advertisement in a newsletter or sees your banner on a website, do you think if they click on it and get no response they will try again in 20 minutes? They won’t. Potential customer, down the drain.
Even something as simple as your current host not having the features you need to run a good quality shopping cart will make you lose customers. As you can see, choosing Cpwebhosting for your web host is very important.
But how do you I know that Cpwebhosting is my web host? There are thousands of other sites out there. Here are a few easy reasons you need to think about that make us your only choice.
1) First, sit down and think about your needs before looking for a host. There is no point choosing Cpwebhosting, only to find out that they don’t support any of the features you need, or that you are paying for things that you will never use. Ask your web designer what features are required for your site to work.
One of the features necessary for e-commerce (that is often not
included) is SSL (Secure Sockets Layer), which is used so you can safely accept credit cards on your site. Other features that are required are things such as CGI (Common Gateway Interface) which allow you to run programs such as shopping carts on your site, well Cpwebhosting does supply them.
2) Email us if you are interested in before signing up. Send our support department a few emails, at different times, just to check how quickly we respond. With our 24/7 support, you can call us as well and make sure that you can talk to a human if you need to. Sometimes that is the quickest way to resolve a problem. Our number is toll free, 866-628-7829 call us now if you need to.
Take this oppotunity to ask us about the features we offer. If there is a feature you want that we don’t have listed, ask us if we can add it. Don’t forget to measure our response time as it will be very quick!
3) Decide wether you need a Virtual or Dedicated server. Basically, if your site is very busy millions on hits a month – then you need a dedicated server. Head over to http://www.cpwebhosting.com/ for more infomation about choosing between Virtual & Dedicated servers.
We do offer semi-dedicated options, where you share the server with 4 or so other people. This generally isn’t a good option, and if you need that sort of speed, look into getting our dedicated server.
4)If you want ask us for some sites that are currently hosted on our servers then – make sure the site loads fast, email the owners of the site & ask them if they are happy with the service they are getting.
5) Try to avoid NT, Mac and Cobalt servers. Web servers can come in many types, from Unix based, to NT, Cobalt, Sun Solaris and even Macintosh. For 95% of people, a Unix based server is the best option. Many people get scared when they read the word “Unix”; it sounds so hard to use! In actuality however, it is easier to use a Web sever than the other options. Feel free to contact us if you need some help deciding what type of server you need. http://www.cpwebhosting.net
6) All beginners, and even some of the advanced web developers out there, will benefit from having an easy to use Control Panel to handle things on their site, such as email addresses. Cpwebhosting has all of this to make your hosting as fun as possible.