When you choose shared or virtual hosting like cpwebhosting.net make sure that:
* The hosting type suits your current needs
* The hosting type is cost effective
* Upgrading to a better server is a possible solution
* If needed, upgrading to a dedicated server is possible
which cpwebhosting.net does offers.
Can you share with me what is shared or virtual hosting? what are its pros and cons?
Shared hosting is very common, and very cost effective.
With shared hosting, your web site is hosted on a powerful server along with maybe 100 other web sites. On a shared host it is common that each web site have their own domain name.
Shared solutions often offer multiple software solutions like email, database, and many different editing options. Technical support tends to be good.
1. Low cost. Cost is shared with others.
2. Good for small business and average traffic.
3. Multiple software options.
4. Own domain name.
5. Good Support
1. Reduced security due to many sites on one server.
2. Restrictions on traffic volume.
3. Restricted database support.
4. Restricted software support.
But, I will say, the restrictions, which are shown in the cons are negligible, as the resources provided by the cpwebhosting.net are sufficient.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.