how do you find end buyers for your names??
Let’s say you have a domain, consisted out of 2 keywords: Keyword1Keyword2.com .
forward your domains for sale to a retail sales site so if someone is interested, they land on a sales page. In most cases, you can make more per month selling domains than you can from parking anyway so that’s what I recommend.
when you have good names, they will contact you.
How to find end users for NOT premium domains:-
1. Go to google and search for “Keyword1 keyword2”.
2. Find the websites that use the this exact combination of words
3. Make a list of these websites, preferably over 100
4. Now you need to contact them. You should always contact the person who appears in the website’s whois info, because that is usually the decision maker of that company. When you go through the contact forms of the website your message might not reach the decision maker in time or at all.
5. Write them all an email, as personalized as possible for each website. Briefly explain who you are and why you think that they would benefit from owning that domain name. DO NOT inflate your prices and offer them to pay for the FULL escrow fee. At the end, always include your full name and contact info, including telephone number.
* If the name is really good, you are better off sending them a formal letter(snail mail), or calling them, instead of using email.
6. You can also invite them to an auction instead of directly offering them the name. You may have a SEDO auction running, on eBay or anywhere else and just provide them with the URL.