If your certificate is about to expire, you must do the following:
1. Find the certificate signing request (CSR) that you saved when acquiring the old certificate.
2. Go to your certificate authority and choose to renew the certificate. When requested, enter the CSR.
3. After the permanent SSL Certificate has been generated, save it to a secure location.
4. From the left menu select the domain info from the domain settings.
5. Click the Edit icon in the Web Service field.
6. Go to the Web Service page and click the Edit icon in the SSL field.
7. Enter the certificate into the upper box of the form that opens (“Install Certificate based on previously generated Certificate request”):
8. Enter the certificate into the upper box of the form that opens and click Upload.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.